We're expanding our product team and are looking for an experienced product professional to join us to help solve problems for our clients. In this role, you will play an expert role in our client skill data and advanced analytics to support the development of customer centric business dashboards for our clients to answer critical business questions.
This role is perfect for a seasoned product professional who is driven by product analytics or a product insights professional who is looking for ownership in their own product.
This role reports to the Director, Product Management and can be located in the US, Canada, or some EMEA countries (specific countries listed in location) remotely.
Day in the Life
- Develop and manage product roadmap for the team
- Collect, organize and prioritize feature requests for all of our internal functions: Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Collect and analyze insights from the market, customers, and users to enable us to make better product decisions
- Act as product owner on our agile product development team
- Distribute product knowledge amongst our internal teams - especially Sales and Customer Success
- Work with leadership to establish a scalable roadmap process to balance long-term product strategy with our business goals
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Insights/Analyst
- Experience creating stunning data visualizations and strong data literacy skills
- 1+ years using "jobs-to-be-done" (or similar) as a structured approach to uncovering user needs
What Sets You Apart
- Ability to communicate ideas, processes and solutions clearly and effectively to teams
- Motivated by team success, you’re a supportive person who’s eager to engage and collaborate
- Knowledge of enterprise learning and HR information systems a plus