The CSM team is expected to bring creative ideas and approaches to benefit our diverse portfolio of organizations. All team members are expected to operate at the highest levels of professionalism with senior leaders and executives of our clients and partners. The top performance measure of this role is constant improvement of client health and renewal predictability for their segment of the portfolio.
This role will report to the Director, Client Success - East and will be located remotely in the Eastern region of the US.
Day In The Life:
- Understand the client’s business objectives and learning strategy
- Develop client-specific action plans to move clients further along with adoption of Degreed
- Maintain account and client progress details in our management and tracking applications to help organize portfolio
- Gain client confidence to consult on their strategy and use of Degreed; and architect solutions to add value
- Identify opportunities to expand the existing client user base
- Create and upgrade internal tools, templates and other operational tools to become a more efficient unit
- Able to distill key accomplishments, risks and status to formulate a concise client assessment for management to support decisioning
- Partner and collaborate across different departments within Degreed to quickly address client needs; namely Technical Consulting, Engagement, Content Services, Product, Engineering and Sales
- This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict other tasks as assigned and is subject to change at any time.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience managing client relationships and navigating scope conversations with positive outcomes for enterprise clients
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple enterprise-level projects with high complexity; familiar with matrixed project teams
- Prior experience creating and presenting compelling action plans based on metrics, data and client history
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and interact with client stakeholders at all levels (Individual contributors to C-Suite) and demonstrate the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
What Will Set You Apart
- Broad based knowledge of enterprise Learning and Development functions
- Experience leading or implementing HR-specific programs related to performance management, skills and competency mapping, talent acquisition, career pathing or other similar talent management domains.
- Quick learner - Ability to grasp new concepts and technology quickly
- Understanding of curricula mapping and training needs analysis
- Experience in consulting and professional services and/or experience working in a learning organization
- Experience prioritizing time allocations based on anticipated value add for clients in a fast-paced and changing environment
Total Rewards at Degreed
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Company equity
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to 4% match
- Company funded HSA and dependent care FSA (pending eligibility)
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and 5 sick days per year
- Education benefit: Up to $1,200 per year for anything you want to learn (and we mean anything)!
- One-time Home Office Stipend to make your workspace more comfortable
- Monthly internet and phone stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend through Twic