At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission - to bring back the joy of care to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
DeepScribe is committed to building a people-first culture and best in class experience for our employees. As a company in a significant growth phase, we’re looking for an HR leader to build the people-operations function and bring to life the vision of creating a world-class work environment.
What you’ll do
You’ll partner across the organization to build a best in class people operations experience. You’ll work with leaders and executives to expand our organizational development, people management processes, and people operations roadmaps as we scale.
- Partner with stakeholders to manage compensation planning, headcount modeling, OKR setting, career leveling and development, and other strategic HR initiatives
- Iterate our onboarding process to create a bespoke experience for new hires, optimizing for ramp time and efficiency
- Optimize employee engagement and drive a high-performance work culture
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders to support employees and ensure effective channels of communication and employee satisfaction
- Advise employees and leaders regarding company policies, employee relations issues, performance management , development planning and succession planning.
- Develop relationships across the People community and collaborate to guide processes that allow for the seamless implementation of People programs, employee development, and the overall employee experience
- Partner with leaders in new workspace identification and implementation
- You’ve worked in HR or People Operations in strategic roles helping scale tech companies
- You’re comfortable working in a role that is both strategic and operational, in a fast paced and unstructured environment
- You pride yourself on being a supportive coach and people leader who helps other leaders optimize their people management strategies
- You’ve got experience with developing compensation plans, career ladders, OKRs, and people management strategies
- You have subject matter expertise around contracts, payroll, benefits, policies, compensation, and corporate communications
- HR certifications are a plus but not required
- Meaningful equity stake in the company
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits are also offered
At DeepScribe, we value trust, teamwork, and transparency, and we’re dedicated to promoting diversity and equity in the workforce through inclusive hiring practices. Candidates with backgrounds that are underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required eligibility verification form upon hire.