The Campus Recruiter is a project-based contractor role with both full-time and part-time project options.
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission: to bring the joy of care back to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
You will represent and build our company brand with key partners across the US and support the full-cycle recruiting process. You will partner closely with recruiters and career service representatives to generate and maintain strong pipelines of applicants. You will develop and execute campaigns to attract, assess, and cultivate talent from core and emerging sources, own the analytic processes, and disseminate results.
- You’ll build strong relationships with leadership and serve as a talent acquisition partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- You’ll build relationships with candidates while guiding them through the interviewing process, with a strong focus on candidate experience.
- You'll generate top of funnel in collaboration with Ambassador and Recruiter teams.
- You’ll support a full-cycle recruiting process. Sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates while optimizing for candidate experience.
- You'll advise management on best approaches for targeted on-campus activity.
- With guidance from recruiting management you’ll leverage reporting and data to measure success and iterate on our hiring processes to build a scalable and repeatable hiring plan across functions you support.
- 4-year college diploma in progress.
- Pre-health background is a plus. Experience with a remote scribe operations team is a plus.
- Experience as a Campus Ambassador is preferred.
- Able to work at least 15 hours per week for part-time position, 30 hours per week for full-time position.
- Flexibility to work some events out of standard weekly office hours.
- On the job training with strong mentorship and networking opportunities.
- Office location: Remote.
Who you are
- You’re an advocate for innovation in the healthcare industry.
- You’re motivated to take on more responsibility and new challenges in a fast paced environment.
- You’re intellectually curious, like to ask questions, and find ways to optimize processes.
- You enjoy building meaningful working relationships and enjoy growing professionally.
- You feel feedback is important and see feedback as a “two-way street”. We feel it’s important to openly discuss what we see and feel so we can grow the company as a team.
- Willingness to work in an ever-evolving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are very important in this role.
- High levels of empathy are a must.
DeepScribe is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.