The Clinical Documentation Analyst is a project-based contractor role with both full-time and part-time project options.
At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission: to bring the joy of care back to medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
What you’ll do
The Clinical Documentation Analyst is responsible for ensuring medical accuracy in the data that is being used to train our algorithms. As a Clinical Documentation Analyst, you'll be leveraging your knowledge of scribing while observing thousands of medical interactions to help train our AI.
- You’ll build strong relationships with leadership and serve as a mentor to scribes after the training process.
- You’ll build relationships with scribes while providing them with feedback on their documentation quality.
- You’ll assess documentation for accuracy and completeness according to DeepScribe quality standards.
- You’ll support the quality assurance team by optimizing the scribe training and note quality experience.
- You’ll work with management to create best practices for continued scribe education and training.
- 6 months scribe experience required.
- 6 months prior auditing/note quality assessment experience preferred.
- Pre-health background strongly preferred.
- 4-year college diploma in progress. GPA > 3.5 preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Both full-time and part-time project options.
- Must be able to complete at least two, 10 hour shifts per week
- On the job training with strong mentorship and networking opportunities.
- Office location: Remote.
Who you are
- You’re passionate about what you do and want to share it with others.
- You’re an advocate for innovation in the healthcare industry.
- You’re motivated to take on responsibility and new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy building meaningful working relationships and enjoy growing professionally.
- You feel feedback is important and see feedback as a “two-way street”. We feel it’s important to openly discuss what we see and feel so we can grow the company as a team.
- Willingness to work in an ever-evolving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are very important in this role.
- High levels of empathy are a must.
Performance will be assessed by the quality assurance team on an ongoing basis.
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned based on management discretion.
DeepScribe is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.