At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission: to bring the joy of care back to Medicine. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician. Our first product, an AI medical scribe, mimics near-human level intelligence by parsing through medical conversations and creating detailed visit summaries for physicians. With this ambient scribe technology, we have been able to save physicians up to 3 hours a day.
What you’ll do
As the Chief of Staff, you’ll be a force multiplier for our CEO, President, and other C-level execs. You’ll work directly with our CEO and assist in communicating priorities across operations, product, design, and growth. You’ll quickly find yourself as the glue that holds the company together - as we grow, many roles will emerge that are crucial to the scale of the company. One of your primary responsibilities will be to play that role in the interim, help define/hire the right fit when the time is right, and move on to wear another hat.
Directly working with our C Suite and founders means that you will be constantly mentored by our world-class investors and star-studded advisors!
- Orchestrate and maintain agendas for internal meetings that the CEO is involved in (all-hands meetings, project meetings, management meetings, etc)
- Be the Everything Person - review specifications, write PR release drafts, create slide decks, generate reports, work with our CFO to manage financial model, and more
- Work with the CEO to define quarterly OKRs, work with other executives to execute on them, and report back progress
- Prepare materials for funding rounds, board meetings, investor calls
- Helping the CEO with miscellaneous tasks
- Running operational and logistical efforts (office, people, legal, business, turks)
Sound like you?
- Expert Generalist: You truly want to do whatever it takes to help DeepScribe grow at light speed and you are a fast learner
- Experience: 2+ years of experience at a high-growth startup, consulting firm, tech company, or other high stakes product/operating role
- Captivating Author: Writing will be a large portion of your role, whether it’s meeting agendas, social media posts, investor/sales/recruitment blurbs, or offer emails, you’ll be working with a lot of text.
- Engaging Presenter: You will be frequently building, editing, and presenting slide decks with an audience of 1 or the entire team
- Data-Driven: DeepScribe runs on data and we expect strong analytical skills in all the work you take on, including being able to quantify the impact of 99% of the work you take on
- Spreadsheet Savvy: You should know your hand around Excel/Google Sheets/Numbers or similar metrics/data tracking tools
- Culture-Driven: You love the idea of breeding excitement, enthusiasm, and value-driven collaboration in the workspace. Whether it's organizing happy hours or planning ice-breaking meetings, you're constantly cultivating culture.
- Discrete: You'll likely be working on initiatives that very few folks know about - confidentiality and discretion is of high importance.
Nice to have
- Technical Savvy: You can code, whether it's simply web development or writing scripts. Not having to rely on a technical resource to get work done can move mountains.
- Former Founder: Chief of Staff's are analogous to founders in training - if you've had founding experience, that's always a plus
- Healthcare Experience: You're familiar with healthcare workflows and software