At DeepScribe, everything we do is focused on our mission. Our goal is to empower physicians with the tools they need to improve both efficiency and efficacy, and to improve patient outcomes by increasing the trust and understanding they have with their physician.
Join DeepScribe to build our 2nd generation of systems that are powering the latest transformation of health care records–voice.
Our first product, an AI driven NLP medical scribe, creates detailed visit summaries for physicians. With this ambient scribe technology, we have been able to save up to 3 hours a day for physicians. But this is just the beginning - come join our energetic, fast-moving team as we challenge the status quo in the bogged-down health care industry and re-think the future of practicing and receiving medical care.
What you’ll build
Our AI-Scribe has recently gone viral in the field of healthcare, leading to rapid growth in every aspect of the business - customer-base, product offering, team, and healthcare footprint. We’re going from a radical idea to a mature offering, which means redesigning, rethinking, and rebuilding to enable this next chapter. You’ll have the opportunity to rapidly take ownership in building the 2nd generation of our product. You will work across the stack, deploying web services in Node.js or Python, building and improving React apps, defining/refining infrastructure in Terraform, and optimizing SQL for the database.
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base
- Write robust code and tests. We use React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, and Terraform
- Drive feature delivery as a member of the feature team
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art models which are ingesting conversations and generating summaries for thousands of real-life patient-physician interactions daily across iOS and web platforms, and integrate into a variety of different EHR system vendors.
- Become an integral part of DeepScribe, working on the core tech to delight the doctors who rely on our system and help their patients get the best care possible.
- It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich conversational data, get ready to shape the future of data-driven care.
- Experience working in agile technology companies preferred
- You demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems
- You move fast, work smart, and are thorough
- You have the ability to work across the stack. We use React, Node.js, Python, PostgreSQL, Swift for iOS, and Terraform. Facility with at least one of those technologies is required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.