We are seeking an Assistant to support two Leads in Organisational Infrastructure. We need someone to strategically manage the day-to-day administration and operational needs of the Director of Public Policy and one other Lead (who will be confirmed); providing support with projects & initiatives that help drive the team & company’s priorities.
This role would suit someone who thrives in fast-paced, changeable environments and is looking to define their career within a company.
DeepMind is a mission-driven company creating an outstanding culture and work environment for our long-term ambitious research to flourish. Our world-class interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build powerful general-purpose learning algorithms.
- Strategically manage complex, ever-changing calendars of internal and external meetings, conference calls & interviews
- Collaborate closely with the Travel Team and arrange frequent travel for meetings, international office visits and speaking engagement
- Meeting support; circulating agendas, capturing notes and ensuring actions are complete
- Track, report progress, and handle meeting schedules of active projects that the Leaders are sponsors or contributors on
- Financial administration e.g. compile expense claims and approve purchase order requests; contract creation, reimbursements, etc.
- Welcome guests and ensure they have a great visitor experience - ensuring room set-up and offering refreshments
- Organise regular offsites & events (virtual or in person)
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with your Leaders key partners and the Leadership Support Community
- Partnering with Program Manager to support administrative and operational tasks and processes; suggesting ideas for continuous improvement to increase efficiencies
- Passionate about supporting and enabling others
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle several tasks and prioritise accordingly. Can adapt quickly to changing demands
- Always on the lookout for time-saving solutions and new tools
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment
- Solid communicator and active listener
- Able to build relationships across teams and foster trust
- Naturally curious and willing to learn
- Proactive, a self-starter and natural problem-solver
- Supporting your Leaders is what motivates you every day
- Experience with Google Suite is preferable but not crucial
Competitive salary applies