Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
The Group Director, Media Solutions will be tasked with leading some of Decoded’s most important and valuable media client relationships with top tier brands. This requires expertise in five core areas:
- World class ability to build client & platform relationships
- Exceptional track record of managing and growing accounts
- Fearless ability to tell data driven stories and extract key insights for senior level clients
- Deep understanding of capabilities across the digital landscape with a focus on Social, Search, Display/OLV, Site-Direct
- Experience managing and stewarding career growth for 10 direct reports
WHAT YOU’D DO:
- Serve as the Decoded lead point of contact with Senior Brand and Media client stakeholders.
- Lead Solutions team in development of go-to-market strategies and media plans informed by rich consumer/industry insights with a laser focus on performance.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business, including strategic priorities, historical performance, competitive threats and opportunities.
- Partner with Activation and Measurement teams to maintain executional and performance excellence.
- Track and oversee client scorecard to ensure team is set up to hit performance goals.
- Develop process improvements and best practices to ensure consistency, flexibility and efficiency.
- Build relationships with top platform partners and oversee and oversee JBP activation.
- Set team up for success by establishing clear vision/goals, identifying opportunities for training, facilitating introductions to cross functional teams, and regularly offering constructive feedback.
- Lead and manage 10 Direct Reports.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years industry experience focused on client service and digital media.
- Eager to forge long-term client partnership fueled by data-driven strategies & performance outcomes.
- Mastery of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning, buying and measurement.
- Experience leading and managing growing teams in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail across communications and deliverables.
- Not afraid to defect from the status quo in order to make our clients and company more successful.
- BA or equivalent with emphasis on marketing, advertising, or business.
- Experience working on beauty/fashion/luxury accounts.
OUR BENEFITS AND PERK OFFERINGS:
- Competitive Salaries
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- 3% 401k employer match from the start
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Career Training and learning opportunities
- Generous Fully Paid Parental leave
- Relaxed Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Work From Home, WiFi & Mobile Stipend