Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
In everything you do, you will be data driven at heart, leveraging core statistical principles to help us separate the signal from the noise, and ensure your strategic decisions are backed with analytical rigor.
- You are seeking to make a large impact at a rapidly growing agency.
- You are a self starter with very high standards for your work.
- You possess excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- You have the desire to grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues.
- Leverage cutting edge media buying knowledge across digital advertising platforms, and act as a strategic consultant to help design, implement and teach sustainable strategies
- Lead a team of analysts executing digital media campaigns for Fortune 100 clients, overseeing their day to day work and providing strategic and operational support
- Question the status quo of our Client's strategies and performance
- Leverage solid statistical principles and design tests to improve our understanding of how and why users interact with our ads and ultimately convert within our platform
- Provide senior presence in all forms of client interaction from day-to-day managers to the CEO/CMO/VP level.
- An analytical mind – degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, a related field OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- 7+ years of experience buying media at scale against both performance and brand based KPIs
- A proven track record of turning business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics
- Proficiency with emerging and leading industry Social Platforms
- Proficiency with emerging and leading programmatic DSPs
- Understanding of core statistical concepts, including Hypothesis Testing, confidence interval probability distributions, time series analysis
- Experience with advanced analytical toolsets (e.g. SQL, R,or Python) are a plu
- We are one of the fastest growing agencies in the US
- Amazing clients from Fortune 100 household brands to disruptive start-ups
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
OUR BENEFITS AND PERK OFFERINGS:
- Competitive Salaries
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- 3% 401k employer match from the start
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Career Training and learning opportunities
- Generous Fully Paid Parental leave
- Relaxed Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Work From Home, WiFi & Mobile Stipend