Decoded, now part of Media.Monks and S4Capital, is a full-funnel marketing, advertising and design company creating breakthrough campaigns with unrivaled performance. Challenging convention, it took some of the best talent from strategy, creative, media, design and the DTC world and put together a new way of working to bridge the gap between meaningful storytelling, data-led optimizations and commerce. Decoded services global clients like T-Mobile, Intuit, Visa, CareerBuilder and SC Johnson from its offices in New York and Los Angeles.
The impact that you will be making:
Our Office Services Associate will champion Decoded’s culture and values. This is a role for someone CURIOUS to learn more, BRAVE ENOUGH TO INNOVATE, and choose IDEAS OVER EGOS. The Office Coordinator will take PRIDE IN EVERYTHING THEY DO and embody these values to create an inclusive first-class unique office experience that is true to DECODED.
The Office Services Associate will partner with the Operations and HR Team. This position provides day-to-day office operational support and will take the initiative to serve as a guide to the office while also being flexible and creative on the best ways to assist our growing office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Daily operational support for the site may include reception coverage, visitor services, and timely responsiveness to employee office requests.
- Maintain the firm’s reception, kitchen, conference rooms, supply room, mailroom, bar area, and printer areas
- Make coffee daily, in the mornings, and for client meetings
- Coordinate catering needs for client and other office meetings
- Liaise with the property manager’s office and coordinate facility maintenance services
- Manage all vendor COIs and submit and track
- Shared administrative support for the office, including supply ordering, tracking inventory, mailroom management/organization
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Assisting with office/culture events
- At least one year of experience in providing office support
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with a strong can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently, problem solver with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- 3% 401k employer match from the start
- Unlimited PTO and Summer Fridays
- Career Training and learning opportunities
- Generous Fully Paid maternity and Paternity leave
- WiFi & Mobile Stipend