"Tech Company of the Year", Decibel Insight, is an award-winning customer experience platform that plugs the gap between traditional web analytics and website optimization.
We also happen to be one of the hottest marketing technology start-ups around.
As part of our on-going growth strategy we have opened our first Boston sales office and we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven Sales Development Representative.
You will follow up with warm and cold leads in order to book demo appointments for our enterprise class SaaS platform with America’s best known brands.
The kind of things we will expect you to be doing:
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing and networking
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and then set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team to take the process to a successful close
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified demos booked
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features and benefits of Decibel Insight
- Follow-up with old leads and help with re-engaging old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of Salesforce
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have some form of B2B sales experience or experience in making outbound sales calls preferably from within a SaaS business
- A strong desire to have a career in sales
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Be extremely well organised and know how to prioritise
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Experience with Salesforce is desired but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission
- The opportunity to sell to top American brands – Our excellent existing client portfolio includes brands such as Toys R Us, LEGO, CVS Pharmacy and Experian
- Exposure to an exciting, fast paced company that is growing internationally and where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm
- We offer solid progression opportunities and we fully expect this person to rise up into the Enterprise Sales team or Enterprise Account Management team in no time
- Collaborative office space with free beers on tap!
Our Story So Far…
We’re on a mission to improve digital experiences. Since 2014 Decibel Insight has been enabling the world’s largest companies to understand their customers' digital pain points like never before.
Our technology reveals exactly how users behave on websites, and our ground-breaking machine learning algorithms surface the nature of those experiences - be they good or bad, frustrated or engaged.
Recognition of our efforts have come from the highest levels of the tech sector – including the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Award in 2015, and a premier-tier partnership with the Adobe Exchange Program in 2016 – and is a testament to the increasing importance of our technology in the wider digital market.
The rich and original insight our platform provides is used by clients including Lego, British Airways, EE, Tesco, Expedia, Allstate, CVS and many more. With multiple offices across the UK and US, a dynamic team, cutting-edge technology and $9 million in our first round of VC funding, this is just the beginning.