Improving the on-line experience of millions of people takes great expertise, and our customers expect the highest quality from our us. The brilliance of our QA team is central to that quality. And that’s where you fit in: we’re hiring QA Engineers.
As an experienced QA Engineer, designing and implementing tests & debugging/defining corrective actions comes as second nature to you, as does testing software to ensure it runs smoothly and meets client needs. Our aim is that 80% of our testing will be automated, your experience developing automated testing frameworks will be key to that success. And, of course, you enjoy working alongside Software Engineers to monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions.
Working in a growing QA team and the wider Engineering function based in Madrid, Spain, your responsibilities and ownership will include:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinate testing activities;
- Using open source tools to design develop and execute automation scripts;
- Identifying, documenting & tracking recurrent bugs thoroughly;
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products;
- Identifying system requirements with our internal teams;
- Monitoring r debugging process results;
- Aiding investigations into the causes of non-conforming software.
Here’s the tech you’ll be using, so you’ll need to have this:
- Automated test scripts using JUnit 5, Maven and/or Cucumber;
- Automation tools Jenkins, Selenium, GitLab CI etc;
- Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman would be great too.
It’s a technical role so you'll already have maintained and improved testing framework's and gained hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing. A working knowledge of MySQL for database testing would be helpful too, but understanding of any relational storage system is fine by us. If you've had the chance to explore performance, security, Android or iOS testing this would be a definite plus.
We're growing fast, so there is plenty to learn and do - we're a bunch of smart people doing clever stuff, and your knowledge, skills and experience will only add to that and make us, and our product, better.
Sounds good? Then let’s get on with it, you can apply below