Improving the on-line experience of millions of people takes great expertise, and that comes huge amounts of data: several hundred terabyte's a month and growing.
We're continuing to grow our Product team and have opened a new role is Spain for a Product Designer who is skilled in all things UX / UI. From customer centric creative designs to web and mobile app production, you'll get to work on an array of projects.
As part of our Product team, working remotely from Spain, you will be responsibilities will include:
- Produce innovative, customer-centric, creative designs.
- Manage all aspects of design and creative output, owning the design direction of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Inspire creative and critical thinking; be a champion of excellent user-centred design standards.
- Develop experience strategies to drive engagement and deepen customer loyalty.
- Run research initiatives that help develop and define human/business needs into a coherent set of insights that inform and influence our company and product strategies.
- Design new product and services to deepen customer loyalty and engagement, driving awareness of them and ensuring they effectively complement our core business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in all aspects of creative planning & strategy, concept development and execution, including digital design, usability and interaction, web and mobile app production.
- Advanced user of digital tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC,) and experience of managing design systems.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the big picture. Collaborative approach to finding, developing, and executing the best idea.
- Highly skilled in UI, interaction and prototyping best practice.
- Strong customer empathy and ability to combine qualitative and quantitative evidence to deepen your understanding of customers and design to meet their needs.
- Good knowledge of front end development.
- Clear communication in English.
Sounds good? Then let’s get on with it, you can apply below.