Even a market-leading product like ours doesn’t sell itself: it needs to be introduced through a narrative arc that compels people to take action. The role of Product Marketing Manager Decibel will be an experienced Marketer with exceptional writing, organizational and communication skills.
To be successful, this person will need to work well cross-functionally across our Customer Success, Marketing, Partnership and Product teams. You’ll be a product evangelist, working closely with the Customer Success team to create customer advocates, developing collateral around best practices to engage and delight customers across channels, ultimately resulting in customer loyalty, renewals and upsell opportunities. You will assist the newly expanded partnership team with all things marketing- becoming their voice and primary resource within the marketing organization. You will work with the Product and PMM team to identify and promote the benefits of Decibel’s primary partnerships.
You are collaborative in nature, a true team player, and can work independently- taking the ball and running with it. You’re used to juggling multiple projects at once, working with tight deadlines, and with a variety of personalities. You will have several years’ experience within the marketing industry coupled with a strong ability to work in a cross functional role to ensure global alignment.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to identify customer advocates to form a collaborative partnership to support Marketing programs
- Tell the customer story – Manage the development of case studies both in video form and print including video scripting
- Deliver monthly Customer Webinars from concept to completion
- Secure and prepare Customers for speaking opportunities at events of all kinds
- Create product-driven content, like blogs or other online resources
- Create content to articulate the benefits of our partnerships (e.g. product collateral, case studies, presentations, emails, videos, scripts, etc.)
- Develop a regular communication cadence with customers, providing high value in all customer communications
- Work with Customer Success and Event team to organize and promote Customer Events- large and small
Ideally you'll be experienced in B2B marketing, a confident communicator with a desire to deliver. Whilst this role is first and foremost a remote opportunity we will be seeking candidates who are located in the East Coast of US.
If you think this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, then please drop us your CV. We’d be delighted to hear from you!