Amazing video content is critical to the success of any explosively growing start-up. As our Videographer, you’ll be at the heart of our creative team owning, developing and executing a captivating video strategy that engages viewers.
We are seeking a contracted videographer to develop a series of scripted training videos. Working closely with the Decibel marketing team and Education Services, you will support and build instructional product videos which will be curated into a certification program. Candidates should have a good vision for producing instructional videos that are effective in communicating and teaching technical concepts.
- Gathering information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs(subject matter experts), research institutions, and others.
- Support deployment of learning programs including recording, editing courseware, and training assignments.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Provide direction and guidance for producing videos as needed
- Ensuring all produced content is of high quality and professional level with no errors
- At least 2 years of experience as a Video Editor/Videographer.
- Experience producing instructional videos preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Suite software (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
To be successful, you’ll strike the balance between ambitious creative and meticulous coordinator. You’ll be obsessed with developing high-quality, engaging video content that communicates big ideas in digestible formats. You’ll thrive in a collaborative environment and be able to call on a wide variety of other creatives to execute your vision.
If this sounds like an opportunity fit for you, then come make your mark!