We collect data. A whole load of data from the front end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately – it’s pretty cool!
Our developers have built our scalable and maintainable platform through smart and efficient code, in a culture of automation and technical debt minimization. We have become one of the world leaders in our tech in just a few short years.
But sometimes things go wrong (no one is perfect right!) so we need more smart people to join us in providing technical support for our software to our existing and potential clients. We are not just looking for someone to re-boot when things crash but really get to the bottom of every ticket raised!
Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the efficient delivery of technical support service to Decibel Insight users. You will work with a number of the world’s biggest brands to provide a first-class support service, and will have a keen interest in problem solving. You will join a global and enthusiastic team where no two days are the same, and will know your way around front-end website technologies.
To give you a bit more detail…
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders, our Technical Support Analysts provide an incredibly high level of technical assistance.
- You will be responsible for responding, prioritising, escalating and resolving a diverse range of questions and issues.
- Working in a dynamic and knowledgeable team that puts our clients at the heart of what we do, you will be the first point of contact for client queries and issues and will therefore become a trusted name for some of the world’s largest companies.
- You will be expected to use your diagnostic skills to resolve issues on our client’s website and within our portal.
- You will work within a global team that collaborates on tasks and projects.
- Due to the diverse nature of our clients, you will get to work with different websites and technologies on a daily basis.
- You will be required to understand urgency and ensure appropriate responses are given at the required times.
- You will also have the chance to regularly feedback and contribute to the improvement of team processes, along with having the opportunity to contribute to new product features and releases.
What we want and who you will be…
- A background working in Technical Support is desired but not a requirement.
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or similar subjects.
- An understanding of common support processes is expected.
- Knowledge of de-bugging websites using the browser console would be ideal.
- Previous experience building and/or supporting a website would be a real plus.
- We have excellent relationships with all of our clients, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Previous experience working in a client-facing environment or role would be beneficial.
If this sound interesting then we’d like to hear from you... click the apply and let’s get going!