We’re passionate about the relationships we build with our clients. It’s something we’ll always invest in. Decibel is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Customer Success Team lead , Reporting into our Global Head of Customer Success you will have supervisory responsibility for c5 team members including personnel management, performance reviews and daily operations oversight.
Being accountable for our North American (NA) Customer Success team reviews and implementing best practices. You will actively communicate with the Global Head of CS about team progress and challenges, you will also have strong relationships with all functions of the business such as US Sales, Marketing, and Client Services.
You will mostly be responsible for:
- Setting employee objectives, goals and OKRs, providing regular feedback on personal performance and reviewing progress against objectives
- Understanding the career objectives of direct reports, setting realistic expectations and guiding individuals on the experience and learning needed to achieve their goals;
- Running weekly individual check ins with team members to gather forecasts, risks and coach the team to success;
- Running daily stand-ups with the team to understand blockers to success, opportunities for further support and aligning with individual focuses for the day
- Reporting back to Head of Customer Success weekly with progress and challenges the team are facing, outlining any roadblocks or training/ development requirements to ensure customer success;
- Recruit and onboard new team members, with budget and strategy approved by the Head of Customer Success
- Ensuring accurate forecasting for NA customer renewals and upsells. Acting as a point of escalation for NA customer risks, working cross functionally to mitigate risks
- Driving team adoption and ensuring data accuracy in Salesforce and Gainsight;
- Assigning new NA customers to CSMs or CSDs based on capacity, vertical and portfolio fit;
Approximately 30% of time will be spent managing a portfolio of enterprise customers;
- Taking the lead in scoping out opportunities to further drive engagement cross brands and geographical regions.
- Expanding adoption with newly identified teams and business divisions
- Project leading the pre-launch success planning and objectives scoping together with the Digital Experience Manager (DXA).
- Delivering and gathering pre-launch survey questionnaire and completing the success plan with the customer. Ensuring internal alignment with the dedicated TAM who owns the technical scope and implementation.
- Responsible for the overall success of onboarding, enablement and time to value, with detailed coordination with Technical Account Manage (TAM) and DXA.
- Owning and updating your clients’ Success Plans throughout the entire customer lifecycle and presenting progress to customer leadership at Quarterly Business Review ensuring we are consistently on track in meeting their objectives for success
- Providing customized product presentations and demonstration of our platform to customers;
- Bridging any gap between existing clients and our sales, marketing and tech team by sharing client feedback, escalation of issues and product requests;
- Driving customer case studies and references and collaborating with the marketing team for this purpose;
- Understanding the Company culture and how it is evolving, ensuring the values and ethics that underpin the Company’s success are retained. Championing the Company culture.
To be successful it goes without saying that your customer management expertise will be second to none and that you’ll be a gifted communicator, mentor with a knack for knowledge sharing. This’ll have been proven in a hi-tech or, ideally, in a web-analytics business. You’ll understand the importance that renewals and service have on the sales cycle; relishing the opportunity to work alongside sales teams to help them achieve your combined goals. Given the nature of our business you’ll be highly analytic with a flare for technology.
Ideally you'll be based on the East Coast of US and able to run a distributed team remotely, collaborating with the wider Decibel units across the US, UK and Europe.
If you share our passion for exceptional customer service, as well as the power of analytics then we’d be delighted to hear from you…