We collect data. A whole load of data from the front end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately. Check it out – it’s pretty cool.
Our developers have built our scalable and maintainable platform through smart and efficient code, in a culture of automation and technical debt minimisation. We have become one of the world leaders in our tech in just a few short years.
As a Technical Account Manager within Decibel, you will work within our highly-skilled Service Delivery team. The role is responsible for the on-boarding of new clients and ensuring that all of their technical needs are met.
Reporting to our Service Delivery Lead and working closely with the Customer Success team and Success Planning, you will ensure that implementations are tailored to match with a client's specific needs. Other responsibilities include:
- Leads the project management of on-boarding projects across multiple clients, and updates and report progress in accordance to agreed timeframes.
- Performs technical implementation activities to include initial Pre-Flight checks, Implementation Guides and delivery of fit for purpose documentation.
- Acts as main technical point of contact for named customers, partnering with key contacts building in-depth, trusted relationships.
Oversees all internal and customer technical escalations for named customers, ensuring satisfactory resolutions are met within a timely manner according to published SLA.
- Partner with Customer Director and Product Experts in providing an ‘easy’ customer experience to maximize adoption and usage of the platform without impediment.
- Raise and collect new solutions, feedback from external customers and ideas for new functions and features to business units across Decibel.
- Produce the monthly KPI, SLAs and historical analysis including evaluation of achievements and shortages, customer satisfaction, time to resolution, plus compelling dashboard reports to internal business units and leaders.
- Proven work experience as a Solutions Engineer or Technical Account Manager within a technology company.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or similar subjects.
- We have excellent relationships with all of our clients, so strong communication skills are a must.
- Web analytics or CRO experience would be a plus, as would working with tools such as the following:
- Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Maxymiser
- Voice of Customer tools such as iperceptions or Trustpilot
- Experience working with Tag Management Systems would be ideal
- You will have experience working in a client-facing environment or role.
- Knowledge of native app tracking would also be a plus.