We’re passionate about the relationships we build with our clients. It’s something we’ll always invest in. And it’s why we’re expanding our US team. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be at the heart of helping our clients harness the power of data to improve their website performance and their customer’s experience.
You’ll already be proven at wowing customers with your ability to guide them from early stage roll-outs to really seeing the benefits of their investments, ideally delivering this within a SaaS, marketing or web-analytical environment. You thrive on seeing your clients renew their contracts and buy additional services on the back of the solutions, advice and support you give them. That’s what we do too.
Working remotely, aligned and closely located to our Boston team, you'll report to Seth our Customer Success Team Lead. As a key member of our CS team, your key responsibilities will include:
Own the relationship for between 16 and 18 of our key customers and a portfolio of c$1m, taking them from roll-out to service & objective reviews and from renewal to the addition of new services and products;
- Develop customer case studies and reference sites to support sales and marketing activities
- Provide single point of contact and insight between your client group and our sales, marketing, and tech team by sharing client feedback and product requests, as well as an escalation point for technical support;
- Ensuring excellent renewal rates through organized account management, customer service, and forecasting, using Salesforce to drive accuracy and attend the quarterly sales meetings to increase visibility;
- Join the sales and marketing events to support sales activity, including delivering demonstration of our platform and customized product presentations for individual customers;
- Build, share and maintain your in-depth knowledge of Decibel and related technologies, competitors, as well as industry trends;
- Work with technology partners to identify opportunities to share data sets across platforms and help make that happen.
To be successful it goes without saying that your customer management expertise will be second to none and that you’ll be a gifted communicator, and will have proven this in a hi-tech or, ideally, in a web-analytics business. You’ll understand the importance that renewals and service have on the sales cycle; relishing the opportunity to work alongside sales teams to help them achieve your combined goals. Given the nature of our business you’ll be highly analytic with a flare for technology.
While you might not have heard of us before (which is OK!), you may well be supporting brands such as Expedia, Credit Suisse or CVS, so you’ll need the background, personality and gravitas to shape their Decibel experience and engagement; we can certainly help with the product knowledge if you bring the mindset.
If you share our passion for exceptional customer service, as well as the power of analytics then we’d be delighted to hear from you…