We collect data. A whole load of data from the front end users of websites of some of the world’s biggest brands. That data is expertly processed inside our award winning SaaS platform to create actionable insights for our clients. Quickly, efficiently and accurately. Check it out – it’s pretty cool.
We are continuing our search for UK based smart ambitious Full Stack Engineers to join our amazing team – to develop a market leading product. This will be a remote based position aligned to our London office so you'll ideally be based in the UK for ease of team meet-ups
Our Full Stack Engineers are the wizards that bring Decibel to life - taking designs and concepts and translating those into a functional platform that our customers love in full
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing robust solution that are performant enough to meets our client expectations. You would be expected to work the wider team to deliver solutions end to end.
Being an active member in a growing Engineering team, your responsibilities and ownership will include:
- Providing guidance and system design support to solution architecture in line with your skillset.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Engineer supported by a portfolio of personal and/or professional projects.
- Familiarity with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven skill with Java, React, C or C++; with a desire to learn other languages
- Hands on experience with web server technology (NGINX specifically) is a plus
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM/LEAN
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
This is a technical role so to be successful you'll already have maintained & improved web products gaining hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructure; we use AWS but any is fine. A working knowledge of MySQL for database configuration would be helpful too, but understanding of any relational storage system is fine. If you've had the chance to explore web design/configuration with a security focus this definitely a plus, but not essential.
We're growing fast, so there is plenty to learn and do - we're a bunch of smart people doing clever stuff, and your knowledge, skills and experience will only make us, and our product, better.
Sounds good? Then let’s get on with it, you can apply below