Decibel is an award-winning, fast growing tech start-up with a global reach. We target global Enterprise brands who are working to improve their digital customer experience in innovative and strategic ways. We target the largest businesses in the world and already have a portfolio of some of the world’s greatest brands.
As a leader in the space we are breaking new ground and are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Global Partnerships Lead to join as full-time maternity cover for at least the next 9 months. You will ideally be located on the West Coast of US and happy to work in a remote capacity whilst reporting into our Global VP of Sales, Adnan who is based in the UK.
This is an important and highly valuable role in which you will dip into your extensive knowledge and experience of managing key partnerships as well as these activities and responsibilities
- Manage Decibel’s strategic relationship with key partnerships globally:
- Expand and deepen each key partners relationship by increasing our awareness, visibility and perceived value through enablement sessions, co-selling, and co-marketing.
- Lead each key partners Quarterly Business Reviews representing Decibel.
- Build partner-influenced pipeline focused primarily on net new and upsell opportunities:
- Set up account alignment calls and introductions for Sales and follow through to ensure partners are helping to the best of their ability.
- Work closely with US and UK Sales to understand their target accounts and active opportunities to identify where partners can assist.
- Conduct enablement sessions with technology partners.
- Partner with Marketing to expand reach through partners:
- Facilitate introductions to partner’s Marketing team. Source co-marketing opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing on execution of co-marketing activities such as webinars, events, guest blog posts, and case studies as needed.
- Aid Product team with partner integrations:
- Facilitate introductions for our Product team to current and potential partners for new integrations based on Product’s roadmap and direction.
- Work with several internal teams including -- but not limited to -- Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales, and Customer Success.
- Provide key internal stakeholders with periodic updates on partner activity.
- Monitor and track sales activity using Salesforce.com
You'll be highly experienced in marketing technology partner management and/or partner sales plus have experience of managing key strategic customer experience (CX) partnerships at an Enterprise level. You'll have a track record of delivering result, building lasting relationships and communicating effectively at an executive level comes naturally to you. You'll like to collaborate with internal teams, sharing knowledge and insight. Oh and you will know your way around various systems, Salesforce.com etc..
If this sounds like an opportunity fit for you, then come make your mark and click that apply button!