We’re improving the on-line experience of millions of people. Behind that success is a great product and, of course, a great sales team: We are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Rep to cover our DACH region
You’ll already be a proven target beating bilingual German/English Enterprise Sales Rep carrying a target of up to £1m in a technology led B2B environment. You’ll relish delivering both insightful presentations that solve customers’ problems and doing hands-on demos of SaaS solutions. You get your buzz from hitting (or of course beating) your targets, taking the sale from an initial lead through to closure, then retaining the account to drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities. And you’re on top of your leads and records, as well building a great rapport with your colleagues in the SDR and Customer Success teams.
Working for Kate (our EMEA Sales Director) your responsibility and ownership will include:
- Identifying prospects within the DACH region and assigned sector (around 70% of your target);
- Reviewing SDR generated leads, accepting those that fit our criteria and identifying any need for additional qualification;
- Undertaking full product demos with prospects and upsell opportunities, drawing on the additional support for key clients typically in the +£80k deal space;
- Agreeing the commercial terms with clients for any deals within our framework and contractual structure, seeking input from the sales management and legal counsel;
- Analysing deal opportunities and risk, providing an accurate weekly forecast and for the Quarterly Business Review, and actively seeking support and guidance to increase success;
- Partnering with the Customer Success Manager(s), to understand customer pain points and the opportunity to sell additional product and services (around 30% of your target);
- Validating previous and existing sales activity on Saleforce.com to ensure accuracy and avoiding duplication and customer nuisance;
To be successful you’ll have track record of success across the full sales cycle, ideally in the SaaS arena. This will be accompanied by the gravitas to operate at C-suite level and the expertise to conduct detailed (and convincing) product demos too. Your sales skills are of course essential, but so too is your attention to detail; from your forecasting to written communication, and from your Salesforce.com records to legal paperwork. Finally, you’ll have a team around you including SDRs and Customer Success Managers: a team you’ll relish partnering with to drive our overall success.
If you like what you’ve read, and are already thinking of the examples of your success to share with us, then let’s get going. You can apply above….