Improving the online experience of millions of people requires a great deal of experience, and our customers expect the product to work seamlessly on any platform and, most importantly, collect data from it. That is why we are substantially growing our software engineering teams. To achieve this, we will add several top-notch mobile engineers to our team in .
For us, our mobile engineers are the owners of everything related to Android; leading the development of our data collection SDKs and creating new mobile applications to improve the daily work of our clients and colleagues.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the development of our mobile solution, adding new features and products to our suite in order to dominate the mobile market. You are expected to design and develop our SDK plus support apps, taking into account different mobile development frameworks and design patterns.
Working on a growing mobile team and reporting to Ignacio (he runs the Madrid office) responsibilities and ownership will include:
- Develop and improve our existing SDKs for Android
- Investigate new mechanisms by which we can bring interaction data from mobile devices to Decibel
- Work with Full Stack engineers to develop strong links with our core platform.
- Prototype and development of new application interfaces for the Decibel product
- Prototyping and developing new application products to complement or extend our core offering
- Extensive knowledge of mobile application development.
- Deep knowledge of Android
- Competence in writing automated tests.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries.
- Experience in profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understand the SDK / mobile app design guidelines on each platform
- Proficiency in mobile development languages (Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, etc.)
- Knowledge of popular app frameworks like Xamarin, React Native & Polymer
- You need to have a high level of English
This is a technical feature, so to be successful, you will have already developed, maintained, and improved mobile SDKs / apps, and gained hands-on experience with different mobile app frameworks. If you've had a chance to explore mobile development with a security approach, this is definitely a plus, but not essential.
We are growing rapidly, so there is much to learn and do: We are a group of smart people who do smart things, and their knowledge, skills and experience will only make us, and our product, better.
Sounds good? So let's get on with this, you can apply below.