Building a great business needs great products; building great products needs great people. We’ve both in abundance and seeking more great people! As our Product Manager you’ll be right at the very heart of it, helping shape the product vision, building the product strategy, driving product discovery and managing product delivery.
It’ll take a certain type of Product Manager profile to fulfil this challenge; You’ll make it your priority to have a deep understanding and knowledge of our users and customers, the data that’s generated about our product, our industry and how our business works, but most of all you’ll excel in creating products that delight our customers and drive Decibel forward.
We are increasing the size of our Product team so looking for multiple heads, ideally to be based out of our London office and the role will report into Felix, our Chief Product Officer.
- You “own” one of Decibel’s core product areas and make sure it is successful and delivers value to customers so the business benefits from it
- You help drive the overall product strategy
- You lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designer, data scientists and analysts to build and develop the product
- Together with that team you drive discovery (ideation, prototyping, validation) and delivery (definition, deliverables planning, design) of new functionality all the way through to launch
- You define and analyse product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- You communicate across the company to evangelize your product
It’s likely that you are working in an “empowered product team”, consisting of a tech lead, a Product Designer and yourself with proven abilities to lead and work cross-functionally. You’ll have a passion for building great products from the ground up and most likely have knowledge of working in a start-up environment. Your track record will be exceptional, you know how to delight customers and data will back this up. Oh and you be able to hold your own in technical conversations..
We're growing fast, so there is plenty to learn and do - we're a bunch of smart people doing clever stuff, and your knowledge, skills and experience will only make us, and our product, better.
Sounds good? Then let’s get on with it, you can apply below!