Building a great business needs great products; building great products needs great people. We’ve both in abundance. As our Financial Controller, you will be right in there, helping shape our future.
As a proven Financial Controller, you are already partnering with department leaders across the business globally, guiding and supporting them on financial controls, budgets, and forecasts. You will develop high-quality reports and information to enable decisions across the business.
You will have a commercially focused approach to implementing process and controls, whilst understanding the different needs and requirements for each business unit, cross-collaborating on the improvement of required systems.
Working for our COO (CEO in the interim) and managing a small team of circa 2-3 people, you’ll have responsibility for:
- Oversight of production of monthly management accounts and reports;
- Monthly review of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Oversight of domestic and foreign statutory filings (tax, audit, statutory accounts etc);
- Obtaining an in-depth understanding the key drivers of the business, yielding clear and succinct analyses of the financial position and results;
- Play a key role in future funding rounds;
- Ownership of commission calculations for sales and customer success teams;
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports;
- Manage and optimise the Finance department systems including Netsuite, Spendesk, Expensify, ClickTravel;
- Develop a robust credit control framework;
Its likely you will have worked in a similar role supporting senior management, building out financial control frameworks, possibly in a start-up or SME environment and now looking to take on more responsibility in leading a function. Ideally, you’ll come with some global experience and you’ll be comfortable managing and developing a team of multi-skilled accounts assistants.
Some qualifications we would like to see: Business related degree and ACA/ACCA and/or CIMA qualified
We have on offer a salary aligned to current market conditions along with being added to our bonus scheme. Our benefits package consists of; contributory pension scheme which we will match your contribution up to 5%, We also have life assurance, critical illness, medical insurance, dental, income protection, enhanced maternity/paternity plus social events, food and snacks with more to come.
If this sound like a role you could get your teeth into, then let’s get going!