DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools, allowing them to run their practices more efficiently, so that they can give their full attention to their patients. DearDoc works endlessly to ensure that every practice is given whatever they need to run smoothly, and more importantly, to continuously grow with new patients. We are a passionate and hard-working team, dedicated to the 2,500+ practices who use our technology and working to innovate the healthcare space each and every day.
Are you bright, articulate, hard working and ready to break into sales with a fast-paced start up? We are looking for the ambitious, to help our team grow! You'll work closely with the Inside Sales team and get the chance to work on a variety of projects. The SDR has the opportunity to move into an Account Executive position at DearDoc if you show you have what it takes to be an all-star! Your responsibilities will include:
* Researching doctor offices for key data
* Reporting key findings about leads to the Sales Development Rep team
* Qualifying potential prospects for our products
* Assisting our sales team throughout the sales cycle
* You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
* You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills
* You are an achiever: if you participated in competitive sports, the Greek system, or school government, we want to hear from you!
* Enthusiasm is your middle name; you're the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you
* Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good at, it's something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't an option
* You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations for their role
Why Work at DearDoc
Too many reasons to list, but we’ll start with five:
1. Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you. We’ve built and lead the best sales teams in New York City.
2. We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized and advance for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
3. We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate day-to-day.
4. You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful. You won’t find a better sales education to begin your career.
5. It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in downtown NYC.
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.