DearDoc provides top doctors with a suite of technology and marketing tools, allowing them to run their practices more efficiently, so that they can give their full attention to their patients. DearDoc works endlessly to ensure that every practice is given whatever they need to run smoothly, and more importantly, to continuously grow with new patients. We are a passionate and hard-working team, dedicated to the 2,500+ practices who use our technology and working to innovate the healthcare space each and every day.
• Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train the sales process
• Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
• Train new salespeople to ensure success.
• Manage the day-to-day performance of sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule daily team meetings with the sales team and leadership.
• Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedures.
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
• Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
• Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
• Train and ensure adherence to the sales process.
• 1-5 years in a sales representative role
• 1-2 years or more of prior management experience
• You love data – you make decisions that are backed up by numbers
• Strong intrapersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting – you know Excel
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic
DearDoc is empowering the world’s healthcare professionals with the technology to build modern, enjoyable experiences with their patients. The Sales Team is a strategic component in building our customer base and helping doctors improve how they interact with their patients.
Integrating DearDoc into doctors offices can be complex; DearDoc offers many different solutions. Your team will play a critical role in making sure our customers have the best experience they’ve ever had with a company in the past.
This position will be located in our beautiful office in downtown New York City (or also can be remote.) You will enjoy our incredible perks: bi-weekly happy hours, unlimited paid time off, gym memberships, citibike memberships, medical, dental and vision plans, awesome co-workers, and much much more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and not be beholden to one playbook.
DearDoc, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.