Founded in 2002, DealerRater®, a Cars.com™ (NYSE: CARS) company, is the world’s leading car dealer review website that connects consumers with the right person at the right dealership. With a reachable audience of more than 31 million consumers monthly, the site offers more than 5 million sales and service reviews across 41,000 U.S. and Canadian dealerships, including a network of more than 5,000 Certified Dealers. By offering a product suite that allows qualified dealerships to manage their reputations and achieve higher SEO rankings, DealerRater supports new customer connections by growing online presence.
About the Role:
Under general supervision, builds and maintains customer relationships through inbound channels in order to provide a high level of customer service. This includes responding directly to all inbound customer inquiries and partnering with appropriate teams to help troubleshoot customer issues.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with dealerships and consumers via phone and/or email to respond to and resolve a full range of customer issues including more complex customer issues that may be considered high risk.
- Exercises a high level of independent judgment and knowledge to achieve customer resolution within a single response call.
- Tracks and enters customer interactions into Salesforce system; ensures integrity of all information entered.
- Assists with customer related to requests for product features and tools. Maintains current product and service knowledge to ensure customers receive accurate information
- Performs quality check for new and updated advertisements.
- Consistently provide maintenance of customer data base and review pages.
- Makes recommendations to improve internal customer service processes and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and/or improve customer relationship (e.g. possible cancellations) and coordinates engagement from appropriate team.
- Works on special assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Additional work experience may be substituted for degree.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite including Excel.
- Proven ability in navigating social media websites and performing internet searches.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools.
- Must be proficient in CRM (Salesforce) software.
- Prior experience supporting SaaS products a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a passion for customer service and the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail.
- Excels in peer-to-peer support and thrives in a team environment.
- Strong time management and organization skills to maintain a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure that the work tasks are completed in expected timelines.
- Strong active listening skills; pays full attention to what people are saying and can take the time to understand the points being made as well as asks questions as appropriate.
- Dependable; is reliable, responsible and fulfills obligations.
- Maintains a strong ability to tolerate stress; accepts feedback and deals calmly and effectively with difficult customer service situations.