Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Dealer Inspire’s Graphic Design Team delivers leading creative solutions for our Managed Services clients for all their digital marketing assets.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for our Managed Services Graphic Design Team who is creative, curious, committed, and shows strong attention to detail.
The DI Graphic Designers work directly with our Managed Services Specialists to understand and fulfill design requirements for the various marketing assets that we deliver to our clients. They take the initiative and ownership of design projects, working collaboratively with colleagues, other designers, and leaders. A Senior Graphic Designer is skilled in conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that meet presentation strategies from concept to completion. Additionally, they are responsible not only for the execution of design projects but for project management, liaising with involved parties, and delegating appropriate work.
- Design marketing, advertising, website graphics, and email creative for our Automotive Dealer Website clients.
- Meet expectations on the volume of design projects completed, turnaround time, and technical and aesthetic quality.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, even if the direction is lacking. Takes initiative to go above and beyond while choosing a direction based on the information they’ve already been given or on their past experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to think through their designs beyond the concept and see how it actually works in execution and beyond while communicating effectively on both the technical and aesthetic parts of the design.
- Operate effectively as a collaborative team member, including other designers, Managed Services Specialists, Performance managers, and OEM Program Managers.
- Maintain OEM brand standards to ensure all marketing assets meet compliance requirements for OEM program participation
- Maintain a high level of throughput on all asset requests.
- Leverage tools and platforms to effectively design in a way that promotes collaboration.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively on both the technical and aesthetic parts of the design with senior-level presentation skills and clear communication of ideas.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible, and high-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with the Managed Services creative team to identify improved creative and business process opportunities.
- Scope/estimate projects and assign projects to other team members as needed.
- Participate and assist in leading periodic design reviews to share learnings and best practices.
- Contribute to design process updates, process documentation upkeep (Confluence), and internal design resource updates.
- Provide mentoring and training of other team members on the DI design process.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of marketing asset design, technical design best practices, typography, and digital design tools.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Figma™, Bannersnack™, BrandFolder™, and SalesForce™ is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience working with design systems and brand standards
- Patience and courtesy in both accepting and delivering feedback from stakeholders and teammates
- A curious learner, a problem solver, and a team player.
- High school/GED required.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred, or 5+ years of relevant work.
- Must submit a portfolio of work. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Healthcare Plans
- 401(k) with Company Match + Immediate Vesting
- New Hire Stipend for Home Office Set-Up
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO
- Refuel - a service based recognition program where employees receive additional paid time away to learn grow and reset
- Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, Recharge Day
- Learn more about our Benefits, Perks, & Culture on our LinkedIn Life Pages!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.