Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire’s Marketing Coordinators work directly with clients and with internal stakeholders to develop and implement connected marketing strategies and campaigns that help our clients attract shoppers and buyers.
We’re looking for people with digital marketing experience who want to be part of a great team, bring their know-how and learn something new every day. This is an exciting and growing business, with opportunities to develop strategic and cohesive marketing campaigns for clients, working with other marketing specialists and designers to create custom solutions for our clients websites and other digital marketing assets.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for developing monthly digital marketing campaigns for a named portfolio of clients.
- Work directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand client objectives and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Meet regularly with clients and colleagues to make sure our marketing efforts are connected and coordinated.
- Leverage a broad range of digital marketing assets and tools to optimize our clients’ investments.
- Create monthly and quarterly campaign briefs for internal teams to follow.
- Track client and OEM assets, ensure that all compliance standards and service level agreements are met.
- Ensure that requests are clearly communicated and that every piece we produce meets and exceeds client expectations for quality and effectiveness.
- Adhere to all service level agreements for timely delivery of assets.
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field, or at least 3+ years of professional marketing / business experience.
- At least 1-2 years professional experience in a related field.
- Proven customer service skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft and Google suite, familiarity with other web based technologies and marketing software skills a plus (Salesforce, Adobe suite, Figma, Bannersnack, etc).
- Must have proven critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to think on the spot
- A willingness to learn and to help others.
- Proven ability to manage time, prioritize work, collaborate with others, and take action.
- Curiosity, passion, and a great attitude are a must. A sense of humor is a plus.
- Adaptable: comfortable with change and working through ambiguity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.