Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
We are seeking an Production Data Intern who will work closely with the Director of Production and other production leaders, assisting in projects and analysis focused on supporting the production team.
- Assist in data audits using salesforce data
- Export, review, compare and analyze data
- Gather and provide data summaries
- Update data within production records for various departments within salesforce
- Research system efficiencies
- Weekly reporting as needed for the production department
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, pivot quickly as needed
- Organized and detail oriented with a solution focused approach
- Proficiency in salesforce, reporting or excel
- Proven ability analyzing data and creating metrics
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communications or related major
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
CARS is hosting an 8-week internship program designed to help college students learn professional skills through a combination of mentorship, on the job training, in-person skills training/development days, and team projects. The internship will begin in early June and run through the end of July.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.