Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Performance Management Intern will support the day to day operations of the Dealer Inspire Performance Management (PFM) team This individual should have a focus on attention to detail, organization, and communication both internally and externally. This role will work closely with Supervisors, Directors and Performance Managers on the execution of tasks varying in scope and focus to streamline projects and ensure the continuous delivery of kick-ass customer experience. This intern will spend time in all PFM departments to understand the full scope of the different teams duties.
A successful Performance Management Intern requires good communication and analytical skills, willingness to learn and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build trusting relationships with Performance Management team through efficient and accurate performance of duties as outlined
- Website Audits and updates - QC content and updates, ensure consistency across sites, confirm break/fix resolutions
- Manage and qualify a queue of incoming tasks
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders if there is missing or incomplete information to ensure timely and accurate execution of requests
- Collaborate with various internal departments to complete assigned activities
- Partner with management to identify efficiency and process improvements
- Participate in small and large projects
- Maintain accurate information in internal systems and tools ensuring all systems and tools provide a track record and transparent view of team activity.
- Follow up on tickets and tasks to make sure teams can complete their tasks in a timely manner.
- Represent a positive brand of DI during internal meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Highly organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Solid customer service and relationship building skills
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
CARS is hosting an 8-week internship program designed to help college students learn professional skills through a combination of mentorship, on the job training, in-person skills training/development days, and team projects. The internship will begin in early June and run through the end of July.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.