Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Director, OEM Programs will lead a team of program managers for both the US and Canada, operating existing programs and fostering growth and performance improvements. This individual will lead the coordination of our OEM program and communications across Dealer Inspire and implement new processes to achieve greater program performance. This leader will balance the needs of the clients while driving performance results and effectively manage the deployment of program requirements.
Responsibilities for the Director, OEM Programs role will include working across various departments; Client Services, Support, Training, Technology, Digital Media, Analytics, Connected Marketing to ensure the best service for our clients.
Functions of the Role:
- Create, propose, and develop digital marketing strategies for OEM program clients
- Measure the performance of each of the programs under your leadership and execute the strategies to increase value delivery and program growth
- Stay current on industry trends to continually grow knowledge of new strategies and success metrics
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all new software products and digital offerings
- Coach and develop team members to expand their skill sets, grow their professional capabilities and advance their performance
- Identify and attract talent to Dealer Inspire to foster firm growth and advancement
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement recommendations
- Build and strengthen client relationship and provide insight/guidance related to digital services (and beyond)
Seeking a dynamic, confident leader who is well versed in digital marketing and excels at developing and managing client partnerships. This individual is essential to the growth and expansion of our Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) relationships and the management and compliance of their performance. The ideal candidate will possess the skills and ability to be both an effective and strong team leader that can effectively coach and develop their team members in client service and performance management while also successfully managing key client relationships.
If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast paced environment, embracing emerging technologies and managing clients you will thrive in our environment. We provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment and team members. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit.
- Prior Business to Business experience with OEMs or Large Dealer Groups
- Significant experience managing teams and leading through influence of others
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to understand client needs
- Strong skills in process orientation
- Outstanding presentation, communication and delivery skills to engage clients and team members. Must possess the ability to present over the phone and through video.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
- Strong performance and ability to execute a roadmap and plan.
Strong Knowledge of:
- Website infrastructure and technology
- Talent development
- SEO principles and fundamentals
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Retailing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
*Google Analytics certification within 30 days of hire and Adwords certifications desired within 90 days of hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.