Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
Manager, Marketing Services
About the position:
The Manager, Marketing Services leads a team of Marketing Campaign Coordinators to support in the delivery of connected marketing campaigns, strategies and assets for subscribing dealerships.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing leader, who wants to be part of a great team, bring their know-how and learn something new every day. This is an exciting and growing business, with opportunities to develop strategic and cohesive marketing campaigns for clients, develop a team of marketers, and collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive results for our clients and for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Manager will lead a team of Marketing Campaign Coordinators to develop and deliver marketing campaigns, make recommendations to clients and report results, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to get the job done.
- Continually strive to increase Managed Services adoption and retention by delivering an exceptional product and service that creates efficiency for our customers while maximizing performance.
- Oversee client performance, value delivery and satisfaction to ensure client adoption, engagement and retention.
- Lead the onboarding and ongoing client support of our Managed Services clients, including client assignments and managing TM capacity.
- Engage and support the broader organization on the value and specifics of the Managed Services product offerings.
- Collaborate with the Managed Services Specialists, Creative leaders, Account Managers and teams to optimize campaign development and delivery.
- Responsible for execution and output of the team, streamlining processes, monitoring performance metrics and making adjustments as necessary.
- Responsible for the professional growth, performance management, and employee engagement of the Marketing Coordinators.
- Ensure team members have clear goals and expectations; work with each member to ensure goals are being defined and met.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
A successful Manager, Marketing Services requires excellent communication and analytical skills, marketing savvy and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Digital marketing strategy experience required.
- 7+ years of experience in campaign and/or product marketing, with increasing responsibility.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams required, with a focus on leading and developing marketers.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented.
- Proactive attitude to seek and manage new initiatives on behalf of the department as needed.
- Strong understanding of marketing tools and methodologies.
- Experience in an agency environment a plus.
- The ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to both provide and receive constructive and consistent feedback to all team members to ensure their further growth within their existing roles
- An ability to build and rally a team, to achieve company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management preferred, at least 7 years in increasing responsibility in marketing, business or tech fields is a reasonable substitute.
#LI-SY - #LI-REMOTE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.