Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
This leadership role will be responsible for Dealer Inspire’s Tier 1 support operations across our dealer and OEM client base. This leader will ensure our support organization delivers exceptional, quality customer service to our customers throughout the US and Canada. This individual will ensure our support organization meets OEM SLA performance standards as well as attain solid survey scores and positive feedback on a monthly basis from clients.
The Senior Manager of Support will embrace data to measure the performance of the Tier 1 team members, identify operational improvements based on patterns and themes and refine measurement standards and metrics. This individual will work with a team of Supervisors to drive continuous improvements, apply active coaching and team member development to advance the skills and capabilities of the team members and the organization.
This individual will be accountable for the effective partnership with Client Services, Production, Technology and Managed Services ensuring a solid customer experience is delivered and the obligations of Dealer Inspire are fulfilled. This leader will be responsible for evolving the performance, measurement and execution of support activities through embracing technology, process automation and root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
This role will lead the Tier 1 support organization responsible for talent acquisition, talent evaluation, operational execution of customer requests, adherence of Dealer Inspire obligations, and improvement of data integrity. This individual will leverage their expertise and experience to improve the performance of our operations and evolve the performance of our team.
- Exceptional leadership talent
- Operational excellence to manage the performance of the entire support department on a daily basis and attain results
- Strategy skills to refine and define client strategy and the execution of of that strategy
- Ability to lead, motivate, manage and develop talent
- Capability to recruit and acquire talent
- Proficiency with data interpretation and analysis
- Solid understanding of WordPress platform
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Financial acumen to manage a budget
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Customer service operations and leadership
- WordPress platform knowledge
- Automotive landscape and understanding of Tier 1 and Tier 3
- Salesforce platform and operating environment
- Operational measures and metrics
- Website infrastructure
- Google Analytics
Functions of the Role:
- Improve operational execution and processes across brands and dealers through continuous improvements and technology integrations
- Lead, coach and develop talent across the Tier 1 support team including Supervisors, Senior Solution Engineers and Solution Engineers to elevate the performance of the team and Dealer Inspire versus competitive landscape
- Set metrics and measurements for each OEM and dealer on the attainment of those defined goals
- Creation and management of Tier 1 resources through Salesforce dashboards, data, metrics and measurements
- Drive financial performance through creative initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Build relationships with across Client Services, Production, Managed Services and Technology to advance the performance of Dealer Inspire Tier 1 support
- Stay on top of trends in support practices, technology automation and grow knowledge to bring fresh strategies to team
- Effectively partner and collaborate with internal teams to ensure solid execution of OEM SLA requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.