Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Position:
We are looking for a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist for our fast-growing digital marketing company. You will spend a great deal of time managing, strategizing, organizing, and executing campaigns on YouTube, Google, Bing, and other networks, as well as leading the execution of large scale projects.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Manage digital advertising & all auction-based placements (including YouTube, Google Adwords, and Microsoft AdCenter, to name a few)
- Create performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Develop and continue to expand keyword lists, ad copy, and landing pages
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Present & discuss digital strategy, work directly with and manage client success
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Assisting in maintaining and building client relationships
Desired Skills & Experience:
A successful Senior Digital Advertising Specialist requires excellent communication and analytical skills, digital marketing experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing including social media, SEM, and analytics
- Digital advertising experience working in Google Ads, Microsoft AdCenter, and Facebook Ads, both in strategy development and implementation
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Automotive Knowledge is a PLUS
- 3+ Years of experience
Strong knowledge of:
- Digital Marketing
- Account management
- Google Analytics
- Paid search
- Social Media
Starting salary dependent on experience and certifications. Talented individuals have plenty of room for advancement in our rapidly growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.