Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Dealer Inspire implementation team is the first point of contact for our sales partners when enrolling new customers and products and primarily responsible for managing the customer onboarding process, from contract validation to system data entry. The Implementation Specialist is additionally responsible for product implementation across the CARS and Dealer Inspire product suite, to include product activation and validation. Finally, the Implementation Specialist is also responsible for processing product cancellations.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with clients to bring our portfolio of products to market for our customers, these include:
- Online Shopper
- Payment/Lease Calculator
- And as needed support for our Website Platform
- Providing great customer service experience end-to-end for our sales partners and dealership customers
- Reviewing incoming contracts and enrollment documents for accuracy and compliance with standards
- Quickly and accurately entering product data into the appropriate online fulfillment systems
- Implementing the details of each individual product so as to accurately build and turn on for the website using multiple different backend systems
- Requires detail-oriented product knowledge to build and troubleshoot alongside development and engineering teams
- Ensuring customers’ products are set live correctly and within SLAs
- Maintaining awareness and education of sales initiatives
- Adjusting fulfillment and implementation processes to meet business needs
- Communicating accurately and effectively to all levels of management and customers
- Adjusting work schedule to accommodate fluctuations in fulfillment and implementation volume
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, keeping track of and progressing on multiple in-progress tasks
- Work well with other internal teams, handing off workflows for continuation & completion of enrollment
- Be thirsty for knowledge of CARS and Dealer Inspire products
- Great attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Process-focused mindset
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability and desire to embrace a flexible work schedule
- College degree or 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience in project management
- Client-facing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.