Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
We aren’t looking for a unicorn but we are seeking a very talented and special team member to join our fast growing team. We are a digital technology and solutions company servicing the automotive marketplace focused on retail dealer solutions delivering outstanding consumer experiences, innovative technologies and exceptional client service. Our team has rapidly expanded with our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) client growth and we are scaling our team to meet our growing client base.
You would be a great addition to the team if you have attention to detail, are client focused and team oriented with a passion for digital marketing. Successful team members find it easy to collaborate with other team members to find solutions and develop key client relationships quickly building a foundation of trust, high performance, insights and knowledge. This individual is essential to the day to day client communications to grow the existing OEM programs and will have the opportunity to impact process improvements. This team member will lead the creation, active management and continuous improvement of our OEM programs performance and the key insights and reporting to drive greater value. This leader will possess the skills and ability to be both an individual contributor and a key member of our client teams. Exceptional communication skills, a strong analytical foundation and the ability to problem solve are all core capabilities.
If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast paced environment, embracing emerging technologies and managing clients you will thrive in our environment. We provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment and team members. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit. See our video here (link) to understand our culture.
This role will focus on overall client satisfaction and performance for the OEM program. The OEM Associate Program Manager will lead a set of client relationships in our client portfolio and handle the reporting responsibilities for the OEM team. They will also operate as an internal project manager to create and coordinate the new processes internally as we serve our clients and continue to scale our business.
Responsibilities for the OEM Associate Program Manager role will include working across various departments; Support, Training, Development, Account Management, Paid Search, Analytics, SEO/Content and any other team needed to ensure the best service for our clients.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with a high comfort of effective phone communication
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
Functions of the Role:
- Managing coordination of the OEM program, including scheduling website launches and coordinating digital advertising clients
- Client facing support for website and digital advertising
- Maintain consistency for the client by performing website audits and finding solutions for improvements
- Assisting in compiling reporting for the OEM team in multiple mediums including google suite, Microsoft, and SalesForce, JIRA experience is nice to have.
- Driving improved performance and growth with the clients
- Prioritization and execution of initiatives based on meetings/calls/monthly goals, support tickets and active management utilizing BaseCamp
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present solutions and recommendations
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about bigger opportunities and process improvements
*Digital experience strongly preferred
Strong Knowledge of:
- Website infrastructure
- Google Analytics
- SEO principles and fundamentals
- Paid Search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
*Google Analytics certification within 30 days of hire and Adwords certifications desired within 90 days of hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.