Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
Are you interested in Digital Analytics? Do you have experience with Google Analytics? Do you have a curiosity for all things data and an eagerness to learn new concepts and technologies? Want to discover how to dive deep into data, perform an analysis, and execute reporting? Do you like moving fast, thinking faster, and dream of excelling at one of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago? If so, we want you to join our family. This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovative, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and service in a landscape that is ever-changing.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Associate Analyst who will be in charge of implementing, configuring, monitoring, and analyzing web analytics data for our clients’ websites using various Web Analytics Platforms. In this role you will work within a team to define and implement digital measurement strategies, implement tracking, perform testing, dig into data and develop reports and dashboards; all in an effort to improve website traffic leads, UX/UI, and conversions. In addition, the Associate Analyst is responsible for many requests from both internal teams and clients.
- Manage production cycle for client website builds and configure Google Analytics implementations
- Monitor and maintain analytics accounts for clients via alerts, support tickets, and client requests
- Ensure quality of data and accuracy of downstream reporting through precise attention to detail Use tag management systems to track client KPIs
- Serve as the liaison for the Production department
- Bring new ideas to senior members to create efficiencies in Associate processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Active listener with the ability to ask questions
- Eagerness to continue learning with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in MS Excel and Google sheets
- Familiarity with a broad set of topics and subject areas within marketing analytics (e.g. campaign attribution/effectiveness, web tracking, customer lifecycle marketing)
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problem
Nice to Haves
- Experience with heat mapping tools such as Hotjar, Microsoft Clarity Knowledge in Google Data Studio
- Prior experience in an agency setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.