Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
Want to be on the front lines of a growing company? Well, you're in luck, the door is now open to new possibilities...There is currently an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovating, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and service, in a landscape that is ever–changing. Do you want to end your day being proud of what you've accomplished and recognized for your hard work and effort? Do you want an environment that is fun, enjoyable, and filled with life, music and great people? Then, apply NOW!
About The Position:
Dealer Inspire is seeking a strong operational leader and coach to lead our Project Management team and department. This senior role is an outstanding and challenging opportunity for an individual who has a passion for coaching and developing a strong group of team members, driving results, and the desire for ongoing process improvement. This Director must possess strength in communication, organization, team measurement, and leadership skills.
Essential Job Functions:
This position is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the Project Managers through the production of our client web platforms and the integrated solutions and services. This individual will partner with the VP of Production to refine metrics and measurements for the team, implement best practices for managing projects from conception through completion, and balance velocity with quality. The ability to implement a top-notch client experience through actionable communication, adaptability, and innovation will prove vital.
This individual will thrive in an active environment, embrace change, desire to find opportunities for improvements, and enjoy challenging the status quo. The ideal team member will have a strong drive to achieve results, comfort working with team members, senior management, and clients, and the willingness to understand the details and contribute creative ideas.
- Client Satisfaction
- Daily client-facing interactions to help clients entering Production to understand the journey and be excited about their new partnership.
- Pulse of the customer, understand where we are winning and losing from their perspective to support quickly and then implement for future change internally.
- Be a leader in how we can improve our communication with the clients to get their projects/ products done right the first time.
- Experience Improvement & Implementation
- Ability to understand key milestones in our client journey and recognize opportunities to pivot setting our experience apart from the competition.
- Collaborate & Implement the opportunities
- Measure with Key Metrics
- Client Surveys
- Time to Live
- Age in Stages & Ticket Resolution
- Scheduling Strategy
- Match experience with ability to execute with speed & quality
- Communication skills to align employees with company goals, build trust, collaborate, and coach team members at the moment.
- This leader needs to be able to
- Be Honest & Transparent
- Hungry, Humble, and able to get personal
- Be Specific around expectations
- Comfortable with constant change and process improvement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
Additional But Not Required:
- Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Jira, and Slack
- Potential to learn, use, and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate account information
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an upbeat pleasant personality
Experience and Education:
- 3-5 Years of Leadership experience, managing a team of 5 or more people
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- Incentive Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- DashPass with free delivery
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.