Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire’s Graphic Design Team delivers leading creative solutions for our Managed Services clients for all their digital marketing assets.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Managed Services Graphic Design Team who is creative, curious, committed and shows a strong attention to detail.
The DI Graphic Designers work directly with our Managed Services Specialists to understand and fulfill design requirements for the various marketing assets that we deliver to our clients. They take initiative and ownership of design projects, working collaboratively with colleagues, other designers and leaders.
- Design marketing, advertising, website graphics and email creative for our Automotive Dealer Website clients.
- Meet expectations on volume of design projects completed, turnaround time and technical and aesthetic quality.
- Operate effectively as a member of the collaborative team that includes other designers, Managed Services Specialists, Performance managers and OEM Program Managers.
- Maintain OEM brand standards to ensure all marketing assets meet compliance requirements for OEM program participation
- Maintain a high level of throughput on all asset requests.
- Leverage tools and platforms to effectively design in a way that promotes collaboration
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively on both the technical and aesthetic parts of design.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and high paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with the Managed Services creative team to identify opportunities for improved creative and business processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of marketing asset design, technical design best practices, typography, digital design tools.
- Basic knowledge of the following applications and languages: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Figma™, Bannersnack™, BrandFolder™, SalesForce™ a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience working with design systems and brand standards
- Patience and courtesy in both accepting and delivering feedback from stakeholders and teammates
- A curious learner, a problem solver and a team player.
- High school/GED required.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred, or 3-5 years of relevant work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.