Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar individual with an inquisitive attitude to lead a team of analysts under the direction of our Director of Analytics. The Analytics Technical Supervisor is responsible for determining scope and requirements for projects; outlining tasks, responsibilities and deadlines for projects; delegating to and mentoring of team members; representing the Analytics team in stakeholder and cross-functional team meetings across the organization, and responding to client needs and requests. The Analytics Technical Supervisor is a hands-on subject matter expert frequently called upon to extol knowledge and bring forth solutions.
- Supervise, coach and develop a team of Analysts, guiding them to produce the best outcomes for various digital marketing initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams in agile and/or lean environments to create top-notch Analytics Measurement Solutions
- Implement and deploy various first-party and third-party tag solutions to collect impactful data
- Own conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives and website optimization both internally and for clients; design, analyze, and uncover insights from A/B and UI/UX tests
- Analyze large online and offline datasets, develop measurement methodologies, and write technical documentation for medium to large-scale commercial websites
- Serve as a liaison between business and engineering teams
- Identify and implement creative, strategic solutions to complex business problems
- Provide insights on performance through hypothesis testing and monitoring trends
- Create data resources (dashboards/queries/reports) to help guide product strategy, marketing efforts, establish narratives and measure business performance
- Serve as a strategic partner to our Digital Advertising, SEO, and Client Services teams
- Ensure data quality and accuracy of downstream reporting
- Conduct deep-dive analysis across multiple marketing channels to identify trends or opportunities for marketing adjustments
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in a leadership or senior role
- 5+ years experience working with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, GA360, Adobe Analytics
- 5+ years proficiency in deploying various first party and third party tags through tag management systems such as Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager
- 3+ years experience in using data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, for creating dashboards, reports, and data exploration
- 4+ years optimizing websites, or leading CRO (within an agency setting preferred) initiatives with website testing tools, such as Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Expert-level knowledge in the process of how data is passed between a website and data layers, as well as, experience engaging with data objects and arrays within the data layer
- Expert-level understanding of digital media platforms (social, e-mail) and metrics of digital success within marketing analytics (e.g. campaign attribution/effectiveness, web tracking, customer lifecycle marketing)
- Experience and a strong understanding of measurement protocol and post-message API
- Experience working with database systems such as Redshift
Nice to Haves
- Experience with heat mapping tools such as Hotjar, Microsoft Clarity
- Experience with user tests or putting together insightful surveys
- Prior experience in an agency setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.