Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
You are the kind of developer who leaves no stone unturned when fixing a bug or completing a task. You have a knack for detail; especially details that aren’t working the way they should. If something is broken, you go the extra mile to fix it, while looking out for ways to improve it at the same time. You value code quality and reliability. You thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Execution of client requests, bug fixes, updates, and maintenance on production WordPress websites. Working out of our support desk system, you will interact with clients, troubleshoot issues, build custom functionality, address front-end display problems, and be a knowledge resource for teams with less technical background.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.
- Understanding of WordPress and experience building Wordpress themes.
- Familiarity and experience with Git/Mercurial.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Bourbon, or Foundation.
- Expertise in building and testing responsive sites.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements.
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies.
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SASS/SCSS.
- Experience with build tools like Grunt or Gulp.
- Any design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Development work on client websites using our Award-Winning WordPress-based platform.
- Working with our support team, back-end developers, and designers to fulfill support requests.
- Turning Photoshop mockups into functioning modules or pages.
- Correct bugs / issues on current sites.
- Building new features or custom functionality on client sites.
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.