Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of over 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Dealer Inspire is looking for a rock star individual with a fantastic attitude to assist the Compliance team to ensure our automotive clients’ websites and digital assets are fully compliant with required guidelines. You’ll learn everything compliance, brand standards, and more about Acura, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, and Toyota, just to name a few! This position is intended as a training role on the path to a Compliance Analyst.
Essential Job Functions:
- Learn and understand brand marketing and design compliance requirements for various automotive manufacturers
- Communicate regularly with dealer partners to ensure their websites are compliant and maintain a “good-standing” status
- Review full dealer websites, advertisements, and disclosures to ensure requirements are met
- Assist with managing documentation internally in Salesforce and Confluence
- Assist the team and other departments with implementing new guidelines or changes to rules and regulations
- Communicate effectively with the Quality Control analysts on a regular basis
- Assist DI employees with compliance-related questions by researching reference materials and obtaining advice from the various Compliance Headquarters staff or industry professionals, as necessary
- General administration functions of Compliance department
- Must smile often, love working with others, and be eager to learn in a fast-paced environment!
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding sense of organization
- Ability to communicate well with clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Salesforce, Basecamp, and Wordpress
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience in a professional setting
- Experience in automotive industry and/or an agency a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.