Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love creating something new from scratch? Are you a motivated individual who works well independently, as well as on a team? Then, we want you!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
Job Purpose & Summary
Manages and leads the entire OEM program between Dealer Inspire and both the Client (OEM) and the Partner for Digital Advertising. Program Manager will lead all aspects of the program including implementation, integrations, program requirements, advertising specifications, performance of the program and growth. Responsible for Client and Partner deliverables, timelines, go live goals, and streamlining communication/coordination with the Partner, Client and Dealer Inspire. This individual will be fully responsible for the success of the program and accountable for results. Active Client and Partner engagement and management through monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews supplemented by daily execution of program requirements. The ideal candidate will have digital advertising planning, execution, and tagging/pixel analytics experience, a deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms and tools including those not currently used by Dealer Inspire, and a proven ability to influence multiple levels of an organization. As a leader, this role will include working with other key members of Senior Management to carry out strategic company initiatives and objectives.
OEM Program Manager - Job Description
OEM Program Manager
Seeking a dynamic, confident leader well versed in digital marketing with the ability to manage and develop client partnerships. This individual is essential to the growth and expansion of our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs) relationships and the management and compliance of their performance. This individual will possess the skills and ability to be both an individual contributor and a key member of our client teams.
If you are comfortable operating in a high growth industry, fast paced environment, embracing emerging technologies and managing clients you will thrive in our environment. We provide you the ability to advance your skills, showcase your talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy your work environment and team members. Our culture is entrepreneurial, our resources are solid, our philosophy is teamwork oriented and we thrive on grit.
Program Manager responsibilities include operating as the main point of contact for OEM and agency partners to maintain existing OEM programs as well as launch new business for Dealer Inspire. They strategically drive internal teams and foster relationships that lead to program (revenue) growth and client satisfaction.
- Ownership of a Portfolio of Small & Medium Programs
- Relationship management - OEM and Agency Partners
- Drive improved performance and growth with the clients
- Prioritization and execution of initiatives based on meetings/calls/monthly goals
- Preparation, Delivery, and Follow through for Client Quarterly Business Reviews
- Program Visibility into the Marketing Strategies
- Creating, building out, and proposing strategies to clients. Continuing to grow knowledge on new strategies and success metrics
- Revenue/program growth
- Data/Performance analysis to understand program and industry trends
- Relationship building - cross departmental
- Driving/Communicating program initiatives internally and externally
- Managing coordination of the OEM program, including enrollments, scheduling website launches and coordinating digital advertising clients.
- Manage OEM Required Reporting and Billing
- Provide ongoing training with partner teams, maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Client facing support for Website, Product, and digital advertising
- Brand Knowledge including Compliance, marketing campaigns, industry trends, and co-op
- Program Knowledge & Strategy for Growth
- Review trends in Program rank, Competitors, Enrollments, Cancellations, Revenue, Market Share
- Partner/Client Communications
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present solutions and recommendations
- Legal Contract Comprehension
- Contract Review and understanding
- Update and maintain client Reporting on Website, Digital Advertising, Chat and any additional upcoming products
- Enterprise performance reporting compilation and delivery
- Website Launch Tracking and reporting
- Cross Departmental accountability for program rollout and SLAs
- Price book updates on all mediums and internal systems
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about bigger opportunities and process improvements
- Manage the billing process and coordination among internal teams
- Website and Dig Ad billing ownership
- Portfolio Revenue tracking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with a high comfort of effective phone communication
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Digital experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks*:
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.