OEM Program Manager - Digital Advertising
Seeking a dynamic, confident leader well versed in digital marketing with the ability to manage and develop strong client partnerships. This individual is essential to the growth and expansion of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) relationships and the management and compliance of program performance. This individual will possess the skills and ability to be both an individual contributor and a leading member of the OEM client teams.
To thrive in this role, candidates must be comfortable operating in a high growth industry with a fast paced environment, embracing emerging technologies, and managing clients. As an awesome company for which to work, Dealer Inspire will provide candidates the ability to advance skills, showcase talents, contribute with visible value and enjoy the work environment and team members. The culture is entrepreneurial, resources are solid, the philosophy is teamwork oriented and team members thrive on grit.
The OEM Program Manager - Digital Advertising will be the direct point of contact with the OEM / Partner and also coordinate with all internal teams. Must be a strong team member and communicator. This role will manage and support OEM account(s) and continuously identify opportunities to grow the digital advertising business. To do so, this team member will effectively lead and communicate to balance the needs and satisfaction of the client(s) while driving performance results for the deployment and ongoing health and growth of the digital advertising program.
Responsibilities for the OEM Program Manager will include working across various departments to ensure the best service for our clients.
- Ownership of an OEM Digital Advertising Program
- Relationship management - OEM and Agency Partners
- Drive improved performance and growth with the clients
- Prioritization and execution of initiatives based on meetings/calls/monthly goals
- Preparation, Delivery, and Follow through for Client Quarterly Business Reviews
- Program Visibility into the Marketing Strategies
- Creating, building out, and proposing strategies to clients.
- Continuing to grow knowledge on new strategies and success metrics
- Revenue/program growth
- Data/Performance analysis to understand program and industry trends
- Relationship building - cross departmental
- Driving/Communicating program initiatives and integrations internally and externally
- Managing coordination of the OEM program, including enrollments, scheduling launches and coordinating digital advertising for clients.
- Manage OEM Required Reporting and Billing
- Provide ongoing training with partner teams, maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offerings
- Client facing subject matter expertise and support for digital advertising products
- Brand Knowledge including Compliance, marketing campaigns, industry trends, and co-op
- Program Knowledge & Strategy for Growth
- Review trends in Program rank, Competitors, Enrollments, Cancellations, Revenue, Market Share
- Partner/Client Communications
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present solutions and recommendations
- Legal Contract Comprehension
- Contract Review and understanding
- Update and maintain client Reporting on Digital Advertising and any additional upcoming products
- Enterprise performance reporting compilation and delivery
- Client Launch Tracking and reporting
- Cross Departmental accountability for program rollout and SLAs
- Price book updates on all tools and internal systems
- Advocate/communicate with other departments about bigger opportunities and process improvements
- Manage the billing process and coordination among internal teams
- Dig Ad billing ownership
- Portfolio Revenue tracking
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to embrace the ever-changing digital marketing landscape
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with a high comfort of effective phone communication
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Digital advertising experience required, including digital advertising planning, execution, and tagging/pixel analytics experience, a deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms and tools (including those not currently used by Dealer Inspire)
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certified (all categories)