Want to be on the front lines of a growing company? Well, you're in luck, the door is now open to new possibilities...There is currently an opportunity to be a part of a fast-moving, innovating, lively company that prides itself on creating exceptional solutions and service, in a landscape that is ever–changing. Do you want to end your day being proud of what you've accomplished and recognized for your hard work and effort? Do you want an environment that is fun, enjoyable, and filled with life, music and great people? Then, apply NOW!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About The Position:
Dealer Inspire is looking for teammates who love to work with clients, can quarterback projects from start to finish, and are hungry for a fast-paced challenge.
Essential Job Functions:
- Comfortable with client communication both daily phone and email
- Strategically manage website development from client on-boarding to go-live
- Development preparation—capturing details from clients and communicating critical information to the internal team
- Lead internal teams to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations
- Proactive and frequent client communication / follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Lead online client conference calls; on-boarding, design, and development site review
- Website testing and approval prior to going live
- Coordinate go lives - pointing the site live on our end, or providing information to the client to point on their end
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Basecamp
- Familiarity with Wordpress
- Potential to learn, use, and navigate file sharing programs, such as Google Docs and drives
- Confidentiality, as you will be working with privileged corporate account information
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an upbeat pleasant personality
Experience and Education:
- Project Management or related field: at least 2 years
- 4 year college degree
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.