About The Company:
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team is spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for day to day set up, monitoring, optimization and reporting on programmatic campaigns. This position is primarily focused on display and remarketing ads within Google’s Display Video 360 and Campaign Manager platforms, as well as video advertising within DV360 and Adobe Ad Cloud/Flashtalking. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
- Set up and managing digital display and video advertising campaigns
- Work with campaign stakeholders to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, targeting, bid strategy, etc to reach campaign CPA & KPI goals
- Manage margin and ROI on programmatic campaigns
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Act as subject matter expert; Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current and future clients
- Effectively communicate campaign status and performance with digital advertising & client services teams
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Work closely with DSP/platform support teams to troubleshoot and improve campaign performance
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Design reporting templates & dashboards to scale across all clients
- Self-sufficiently QC campaign launches
- Demonstrate expert product/platform knowledge
- Provide campaign recommendations through data analysis
- Review associate work and assist with training & documentation
- Manage client budgets & performance improvements
- Leads day-to-day task & project delegation
- Demonstrates grasp of leveraging KPIs to interpret results and make data-based decisions
- Models empathetic & actionable communication to team members, clients, and vendors in high-pressure situations
- Understands and takes action on quarterly company initiatives as it relates to the role
- Actively participate and bring value in client calls & meetings, as needed
Skills & competencies required:
- 2+ years of experience in paid media with emphasis on display/programmatic media
- In-platform experience media buying in DSPs such as the Google Marketing Platform, The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud, etc
- Demonstrate strong judgment and autonomous strategy decisions & critical thinking
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Demonstrated experience in ad ops and tagging
- Understanding the inner workings of analytics, ad tagging, and digital advertising
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Ability to speak with clients
- Willingness to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.