We are currently hiring for the following shifts:
- 10-6pm CST / 9-5pm EST
- 11-7pm CST / 9-5pm PST
- 1-9pm CST / 11-7pm PST
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The support specialist role (aka solutions engineer role) is a comprehensive support role that focuses on managing, delegating, and providing resolution to client requests and inquiries. The candidate will utilize the support phone line, as well as our support ticket interface to provide awesome customer service and quick resolution for clients.
- Manage incoming support tickets to ensure that all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and accurately.
- Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and on-call resolution to various client requests.
- Work with various web platforms, including Word Press and our Dealer Inspire Dashboard to troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure tasks are assigned out and completed on time.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills, with a familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Familiarity with front-end development and coding languages; HTML, Bootstrap, PHP and WordPress
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients over the phone
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problems
Benefits & Perks*:
- 18 days of paid time off, plus select paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day & Paid Pet Wellness Day
- Work from home Fridays
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Robust Health Insurance Options: BCBS, Delta Dental, EyeMed
- 401k plan with company match
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Parental Leave
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.